Urban Vet Full Care Veterinary Services
We offer annual wellness care, emergency care, anesthesia and surgery, dentistry, digital radiology, laboratory and pharmacy services and prescription diets. We also offer consultations with a board certified veterinary dentist, surgeon, cardiologist and radiologist.
- Annual Wellness Care
- Anesthesia and Sedation
- Dentistry: Dental cleanings, digital dental radiology, Board Certified Veterinary Dentist available for advanced dentistry including endodontics and root canal therapy
- Digital Radiology: Board Certified Veterinary Radiologist reviews all patient radiographs
- Internal Medicine
- Laboratory-in-Hospital and Full Service Local Laboratory
- Surgery: Routine procedures and Board Certified Veterinary Surgeon available for advanced surgical procedures
- Ultrasound: Cardiac and abdominal ultrasounds are available with a Board Certified Veterinary Cardiologist and Board Certified Veterinary Radiologist
- Acupuncture: A component of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) that has been used as a therapy for over 3,000 years. (To learn more, click here.)
- Laser Therapy: Provides a non-invasive, pain-free, surgery-free, drug-free treatment which is used to treat a variety of conditions and can be performed in conjunction with existing treatment protocols. (To learn more, click here.)
- International Travel Assistance – please call for more information
We offer a number of prescription dog and cat food diets, Preventive medications and durable and trendy gear to keep your pets happy, healthy and in line with the current styles.