At Urban Vet Care, we are often looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Current employment opportunities are listed below.
Certified Veterinary Technician (CVT) – Full Time
- Urban Vet Care is a thriving 8 doctor AAHA small animal practice located in the Highland’s neighborhood near downtown Denver since 2003. We are seeking a competent, enthusiastic CVT to join our highly experienced friendly team. We boast a beautiful state of the art facility and a great working environment. We are dedicated to provide compassionate care for our patients.
- Our services include:
- Wellness care
- Internal medicine
- In house laboratory and pharmacy
- Laser therapy
- We are seeking a CVT that shares our continued mission of excellence and warmth.
- Some benefits of joining the UVC Team include:
- Health and dental insurance available
- employee pet discount
- paid holidays and paid vacation
- uniform allowance
- CE allowance
- AAHA membership
- license renewal paid
- 401-K retirement plan available
- your birthday paid and off
- Job Requirements
- Associate Degree
- One (1) Year Experience as a CVT/VT/VA
- C.V.T., L.V.T., or R.V.T. license or certification
Urban Vet Care is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Urban Vet Care complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.